Collection of Personal Information
illsome guarantees that any personal information collected through our site will not be sold, shared nor traded with any third parties. Any personal information collected online will only be disclosed within the illsome team.
When creating an account with illsome, we will need to collect some of your personal information such as :
• Date of birth
• Delivery address
• Email address
• Contact number
• Debit/Credit card numbers
The information collected may be used in some or all of the following ways :
• To update consumers regarding their orders and for customer support purposes.
• To process orders and to provide services and information as per request and oﬀered through our website.
• To deliver the products purchased. (We may pass your name, address and contact number to a third party. For example, our courier or supplier.)
• To provide relevant product information.
• illsome will also use the information users have provided to administer all registered accounts.
• To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to any payments made online by users.
• To audit the downloading of data from our website.
• To improve our website and customize it accordingly for user purposes.
• To identify visitors on our website.
• To carry out research on our users’ demographics.
• To send you information we think you may find useful (marketing/promotional materials) or which you have requested from us. This includes information about our products and services.
* All users undertake to treat their personal access data confidentially and not to make it available to any unauthorized third parties. illsome will not be responsible for any misuse of passwords.
** Refer back to Gareth**
* We store all users actual order details but it is irretrievable by the illsome team. However, users may access these information by logging into their accounts on the website. Users may view the details of their orders that have been completed, those, which are open, and those, which are shortly to be dispatched. Users can also administer their delivery address details, bank details and any newsletter to which users may have subscribed.
Updating Personal Information
All users can update their personal information by accessing their own accounts through the website at any time.
Users are also responsible to ensure their personal information are updated before making a purchase; to prevent any inconveniences caused while orders are being processed and being dispatched.
Security of Personal Information
illsome ensures that all personal information collected from users are all safely and securely stored.
illsome will also take the following actions to ensure the protection of all personal information :
• Maintaining technology products to prevent any unauthorized computer access.
• Restricting access to any personal access.
• Destroying personal information securely when it is no longer in need for our record retention purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
All personal information will not be shared with any other organizations other than those third parties directly related in terms of delivering purchased items to users who have made their purchases through the website.
* illsome is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles in Malaysia.
Collection of Computer Data
When visiting the illsome website, illsome will immediately record information sent from your browser. These data may include the following:
• IP address
• Browser type
• Webpage you were visiting before visiting the illsome website
• Pages you are visiting on the illsome website
• Time spent on the illsome website
All information collected through the illsome website will be collected for analysis and evaluation to improve the website, services and products provided by illsome.
* This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
illsome reserves the rights to change the Privacy Statement accordingly at any time. Users will be informed when changes has been made.
In any case you are not satisfied with the way we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com.